Nov 21, 2007

your grandma's been hitting the sauce

Ugh. My internet's giving me problems so I'm writing this in Word. *looks at firefox browser in disgust*

I'm on the slow train again because I've just only started watching lonelygirl15. I always was a year slower than everyone else. A lot of people in the comments section of the lonelygirl15 youtube vids still debate on whether its real or not. Pick up a newspaper. It's a webseries.

I'm getting kinda disappointed with it now since they've gone into this whole order business. I was quite enjoying it when it was just a 16 year old homeschooled girl trying to prove science wrong and making weird ass faces.

I guess part of the reason I liked the initial videos was because I identified with her. She's weird and jumps around a lot. I do a bit of jumping around myself when I hit the bottle…of ermm…milkshake. And my version of the Danielbeast is kambing. Kambingbeast. Chikinbeast? Beancurdbeast? Also, she makes videos when she's lonely and bored. I update this thing two, three times a day. You can't deny I'm pretty damn sad. And the most obvious reason I identify with her? I have the mindset and maturity of a 16 year old.

About her religion and hymn of one bullshit? I'm thinking tom cruise is identifying with her.

Oh. these vids by OpAphid(which is part of this order business) are really freaky. i was scared of the dark last night.

I just ordered 3 post secret books and it'll be arriving early December. Woohoo.

I'm rereading the virgin suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides because I was inspired by The Teenagers "Homecoming" video (music recommended by kambing).

I'm also reading harry potter and the half-blood prince, the time traveler's wife and love in the time of cholera. Oh fickle one, stick to one book and actually finish it.

0 comments: