Dec 15, 2008

You're confusing porn and reality again

It definitely hasn't been a good day. As predicted, my clothes didn't dry properly so I had to dry them using a blow dryer. Which died on me 15 minutes later. Then the cab driver got lost and kept on insisting she was in front of the apartment when she wasn't. Then I got to the airport and realised that I left a brownie in a paperbag. A paperbag filled with CLOTHES. So when I come back in 3 weeks my t-shirt might have green mold growing all over it. Or an entire field of mushrooms. And I think I forgot to turn off the lights. Also for the past 20 minutes I've been limping around terminal 3 because my back pain has decided to manifest itself into crippling shards of glass stabbing the area above my butt. Ohhh bad weekend why has thou come?

Next on Life of Farah: a mugging just before I get on the plane.

Whiny, I know. Leave me alone.

1 comments:

InezaR said...

but you'll be home soon!