it feels like its gonna be another late night doing my work. see kids, this is what happens when you procrastinate. when you clean the dishes and go to the supermarket to stock up instead of sitting down to do your damn assignment. I hate doing it but its a vicious cycle. this procrastinator just can’t change. and again i’m procrastinating by doing this. oh when will it end? does it seem to you that i have no clue that its up to me to stop being like this? does it make you want to hit me?
went to the supermarket and got me some more of them clementines. I’m also trying satsumas. I wanna see if i can tell the difference between those two and mandarin oranges. because i want to be more than just an expert on picking the lint from between my toes. also, surprise additions to the basket included baby carrots and red onions. baby carrots because i like orange food (but only if they’re tiny e.g. tiny oranges, mac and cheese and ermm...little cups of orange juice?) and red onions because i’m gonna make my own pasta salad. all that food preparation on foodie blogs have made me want to test out my womanly wiles in the kitchen. If only my kitchen was bigger than a strip of steak, i could probably do more. I hated Melbourne but hell did we have a great apartment and kitchen there.

0 comments:
Post a Comment