ok wot do you think of it now? adds a bit more colour I suppose and I was getting bored with the old one. I was irritating kambing to no end with my endless questions. "what do you think of this template?" "how about this? Do you think they have a giraffe one?" "can you please refresh your screen and see how it looks now" "my right hand column is all the way down below! What happened? Can you see it on the right side?"
Apparently I'm the only one who can see the column is way down there on the page. Kambing says it looks like it usually does. Get back to me if you see it down there.
See I'm a little bit persnickety when it comes to my blog layouts. Also, the arrangement of my books on my bookshelf. And the display of my box set dvds has to be aesthetically pleasing. But other than that, I'm a perfectly messy person.
The past few days I've had the word "lackadaisical" floating around in my head. Like how I couldn't stop saying "I want my baby back baby back baby back riiibs" in my head the last time.

0 comments:
Post a Comment